SSM1 DIN Rail Mount SSRs
Ready to use “Plug and play”
- Modular design of IP 20 housing and built-in heat sink for optimized operating conditions.
- Easy mounting on standard 35 mm/1.378 in. DIN rail with a secure mounting latch.
- Requires less panel space due to slim width and thus reduces the size of your enclosures.
- Optimized modular design available in various sizes (22.5 and 45 mm width) with load output current of 20, 30, 45, and 55 A.
- Wide choice of relays with single-phase options and current ratings from 20 A to 55 A.
- Zero Voltage switching for resistive loads.
- UL and cUL approved including the general purpose and motor controller rating standards.
SSM solid state relays are compact designed relays with greater power density. The modular IP 20 housing design and built-in heat sink offers optimized operating solutions.
The SSM relay range comprises:
- SSM1: Single phase SSR relays with 20, 30, 45 and 55 A ratings
SSM1 relays, 22.5 mm/0.886 in. (20 A, 30 A) width and 45 mm/1.771 in. (45 A, 55 A) width
- Lugs for panel mounting
- Built-in heat sink for heat dissipation
- Control input connection terminals
- Control input voltage LED indicator in green
- Bracket for mounting on 35 mm/1.378 in. DIN rail
- Load output connection terminals
|Response Time||0.5 cycle turn-off, 0.5 cycle turn-on|
|Dielectric Strength||4 kV AC for input or output to case, 4 kV AC for input/output|
|Mounting||Symmetrical DIN rail|
|Control Voltage||4 to 32 VDC, 90 to 140 VAC|
|Contact Inputs||1 NO|
|Torque||0.6…0.7 N.m for input, 1.1…1.7 N.m for output|
|Connections – Terminals||Screw terminals 1 x 0.2…1 x 3.3 mm² (AWG 24…AWG 12) for input, Screw terminals 1 x 0.2…1 x 8.4 mm² (AWG 24…AWG 8) for out|
|Capacitance Unbalance||<= 8 pF for input/output|
|Insulation||1000 MOhm at 500 V DC|
|Local Signaling||LED green for input status|
|Input Current Limits||14…17 mA|
|Solid State Output Type||SCR output, Zero voltage switching|
|Absolute Maximum Voltage||1200 V (30A, 45A and 55A units)|
|Surge Current||1000 A for 8.3 ms|
|Voltage Drop||1.7 V on-state|
|Maximum I²t for Fusing||4150 A².s for 8.3 ms|
|Leakage Current||<= 1 mA off-state|
|DV/Dt||500 V/μs off-state at maximum voltage|
|Width||22.5 or 45 mm|
|Depth||98 or 107 mm|
|Weight||0.476 or 0.28 kg|
|Approvals||CE, CSA, IEC 61000, REACH, UL|
|Ambient Air Temperature for Operation||-40…80 °C|
|Ambient Air Temperature for Storage||-40…125 °C|
|Output||48 to 600 VAC|
|Description||[In] Rated Current : 20 to 55 A|